Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

31052011 Langkawi


I'm back!
I went langkawi for 3 days 2 nights.
I enjoyed this family trip.
Plus up we used one whole day to be in the journey for go and back.
We drove to Kuala Kedah and take ferry to Langkawi.

While in the ferry. =)
We used to rent a broken car at there.
It's really broken only it still can be moving.
Every single part in the car will drop off from it's place.
What a giggle!

We have our drink here during night.
It's so comfortable with the sound of wave and the wind blowing towards us.
We used to have a party there.xD 

Our drinks during night.
It's cheaper than here much for the alcohol drinks but can't buy it back to here.

Swimming pool.
We're learning my sweetheart's poses. =)

Here she is. MY SWEETHEART.
I do love her. 

Me and her. 
She used to stick with me always. 
The only girls and children here.
My beloved & My sweetheart. 
Temporary tattoo.
While in underworld.
I knocked my head to the wall in KFC! =(
More photos HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment