Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

23052011 Undang, Grandma, Giza

Yesterday went for undang session with Julia, Jia Hui as well as Wave.
We sat there for 6 hours.
What a boring thingy!
The fella just talk those crap and make us feel sleepy!
He used 3 hours to finish up one page!
= =
Look what we have done when break.xD
Babe Jia Hui 

Babe Wave and Babe Julia 

4 insane girls. xD



We're acting cute. xD


Babe Julia and Babe Wave 

Ignore me please! ><

I do miss a chance to meet up my auntie that i have never seen her before due to the undang session.
Sad Case.
Here are they. 

Approximately 5, went to grandma's house and going to have dinner her.
We brought her to Sunway Giza.
Wow!Damn nice!
Grandma and auntie 

 My Beloved 












Here is the 2 girls that i knew them since the day we born.
Lots of people said that we look like twins before i have my hair cut.
Actually, we're not.
Now, with my new hair style hope that people will realise. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment